Monday, January 14, 2008

update i guess

i really need an apartment.. and i also really need a roommate. i also need my social security card, to renew my permit, my license, a car, to pay off bills, enroll in school, and someone to help me do my taxes.
i'm going to new york city soon to visit my aunt so she can show me the school she teaches at. i'm considering going there. i really think getting away from weymouth for a while might help me deal with my life. i'm really starting to think something's wrong with me.
i've also come to the realization that i dont really have anyone i can talk to anymore. i'm so afraid that people are going to betray my trust and so instead of taking that risk i hold everything in and keep it to myself. in the past i have made the mistake of putting alot of trust into people i thought were really good friends and then i guess i learned my lesson and just about every one of them went behind my back and showed me that i was stupid to think it would be ok. i mean, yeah i have a few friends i can vent to and not worry about them spilling every detail.. but i dont know.. just alot of stuff i have to keep to myself now.. and that really sucks.

anyways... jennie and ryan are moving to the cape tomorrow morning. i wish i could just get up and move.. sometimes i wish i could get my own apartment.. living with pat is really not the best thing for us right now. that's another thing i cant talk about cause it'll turn right back around and blow up in my face..

everyyyyythingggg suckkks..... someone help me =(

No comments: